How to get your files on the backup system
Short instruction to have your files automatically backup over the faculty network.
Four simple steps to have your Workstation (Laptop) on the faculty backup system
1. Download the Restrospect Client that correspond to your Operating System
2. Install, make sure backup service is running (reboot)
3. Verify that your Firewall is not blocking the Retrospect ports (udp⁄tcp 497) .. ignore if you do not have a Firewall
4. Email me the following information
* Your computer IP or DNS name
* The password used for your Restrospect installation
* The name of the Folders that you want to have on backup
Voila that's it,
When setup is finish, I will email you back a confirmation.