Edit Recordings Dialog Box
This dialog box allows users to view and edit the meta-data associated with
- Title: The title of the recording. This field can be edited directly.
- Artist: The name of the composers or performers of the recording.
This field can be edited directly.
- File Path: The name of the file, along with its current location
on disk. This field is non-editable.
- Role: Whether the recording is currently designated for training,
testing or classification. The user can choose one of these three options
from this combo box.
- Leaf Categories: The model leaf category or categories in the currently
loaded taxonomy that the recording is associated with. This field cannot be
edited directly, but categories can be added or removed using the Add
Category or Clear Categories buttons.
- Ancestor Categories: All ancestor categories associated with the
current Leaf Categories in the currently loaded taxonomy. This field
is non-editable, but its contents are automatically modified to reflect changes
in the Leaf Categories field.
- Add Category: Adds the currently selected leaf category in the associated
combo box to the Leaf Categories field. The ancestors of this leaf
category in the currently loaded taxonomy are also automatically added to
the Ancestor Categories field. Repetitions of categories are removed.
- Clear Categories: Disassociates the recording from all categories
and assigns it an label of "Unknown."
- Play: Plays the recording with the operating system's default media
player. This only works with Windows 2000 or above in the current version
of the software.
- Cancel: Closes the dialog box and discards any changes.
- OK: Closes the dialog box and preserves any changes.
This dialog box is modal, so no changes may be made to the main window until
the OK or Cancel buttons are pressed.