DMP -- Java
Chapter 6 Object-Based Programming
- Implementing a Time Abstract Data Type with a Class (Fig.
- Class Scope
- Controlling Access to Members (Fig.
- Creating Packages
- Initializing Class Objects: Constructors (Fig.
- Using Overloaded Constructors
- Using Set and Get Methods (Fig.
- Software Reusability
- Final Instance Variables (Fig.
- Composition: Objects as Instance Variables of Other Classes
- Package Access
- Using the this Reference (Fig.
- Static Class Members
- Data Abstraction and Information Hiding