Poster submissions are now closed.
- Claude Alain, Rotman Research Institute & University of Toronto
- Elaine Chew, Queen Mary University of London
- Lola Cuddy, Queen's University
- Zohar Eitan, Tel Aviv University
- Dan Ellis, Columbia University
- Robert Hasegawa, McGil University
- Stephen McAdams, McGill University
- Alexander Rozin, West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Frank Russo, Ryerson University
- David Temperley, University of Rochester
Special Issue Music Perception
A special issue of Music Perception to honor these three books will be organized by guest editors David Temperley, Alexander Rozin and Stephen McAdams, targeting the June 2015 issue. Manuscripts for this special issue should be submitted directly to the journal by October 1, 2014 (indicate in the cover letter that the submission is intended for the special issue). Speakers and poster presenters at the McGill symposium are encouraged to submit. All manuscripts will be reviewed through the normal procedure. The final versions of all submissions must be accepted by February 28, 2015 to be considered for inclusion in the special issue. Due to the limited page space for a single issue, papers that are deemed acceptable for publication in Music Perception but for which space is not available will appear in subsequent issues of the journal.