- Capacitive (one plate moves in response to pressure changes)
- Inductive (a coil or core moves in response to pressure changes)
- Piezoelectric (a piezo crystal deforms in response to pressure changes)
MPX5010 Integrated Pressure Sensor:
Interfacing an MPX Sensor to the Arduino:
- The MPX outputs an analog voltage and thus can simply be read as demonstrated for the accelerometer in a previous section (MPXV5010GC7U Pin 2: +5V, Pin 3: GND, Pin 4: Vout).
- Note that an applied negative pressure will produce a voltage lower than that output for the ambient pressure level.
||©2003-2018 McGill University. All Rights Reserved.|
Maintained by Gary P. Scavone.